Awards and Favorite Fictional Character!

03 February 2010


I recieved a wonderfully new award from Milli from Everything Crazy called Beyond Your Imagination! She designed the award button too, I love it! The rules are easy!
1. List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in (for two weeks?)
2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award
3. Comment on their blog, and tell them they won an award
Now my list of books that I'd love to live in!
  1. Harry Potter- J.K. Rowling
  2. Mortal Instruments- Cassandra Clare
  3. Artemis Fowl- Eoin Colfer
  4. Poison Study- Maria V. Snyder
  5. The Lightning Thief- Rick Riordan
  6. The Alchemist- Michael Scott
  7. The Snow Spider- Jenny Nimmo (and Charline Bone!)
  8. The Sisters Grimm- Michael Buckley
Now I nominate!
  1. Alyssa Kirk from Demonic Atrractions
  2. Inkgirl from Inkhymn
  3. Kat from Kat's Books
  4. Isa from Mixtures:...Books
  5. Rachel at The Book Wars
  6. Bookologist from The Bookologist
  7. Cassandra from Happy Book Lovers
  8. Amanda from The Zen Leaf

Favortie Fictional Character is hosted by Ryan at Wordsmithonia!
My favorite fictional character(s) is Jack and Annie from The Magic Treehouse!
They're my favorite, intelligent, adventurous characters. I love Jack and his book-y smart ways, and Annie and her awesomeness. I used to read one book after another in the series, it was absolutely addicting.

That reminds me! I want to challenge you to read children's books! Go to the library and go to the children section and check out a load of great books! I got Extra Credit by Andrew Clements. He was my favorite author, and had me from Frindle. Look here for more novels by Andrew!

6 thoughts:

  1. Wow. I feel honored. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and thank you for posting a FFC. It's always fun to see what others come up with. By the way I wasn't familiar with them so I'm going to have to do som research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! And thank you for passing it on to me it is a beautiful award =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! What an honor and a beautiful looking award!

    Congrats to you and all your wonderful nominees. Their blogs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you! Thanks for the awesome award and congrats on having received it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure how far I'd get in the Poison Study world. Everything from transport papers to curfew seems pretty strict. If I could get around that though, Valek's carving room would be a place I would love to see.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger