Winner of Poison Study!

23 January 2010


I just wanted to thank everyone for entering in my first international contest! And I want to thank Maria V. Snyder for offering a copy on my blog, Thanks!!

I counted up all the entires and I'm like WOW! I felt like doing the math by hand, and then I quit after 172 entries. So know that there were a LOT of entries! So I went to random.org and picked the winner of a signed copy of Poison Study! Give it up for......



#27 Gaby of Venezuela with 14 out of 14 entries!

Now it just so happened that Gaby is an international blogger, what a coincidence! I sent Gaby an e-mail and if she doesn't respond in 48 hours, I'll pick a new winner!

I've got a 100 follower contest coming up soon, still picking out the prizes, so stay tuned for that!

10 thoughts:

  1. Congrats, girl! And thanks for the awesome contest. :D
    I've also added a little spreadsheet at the bottom of my Some Girls Are contest, so you can check whether or not you've entered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Congrats! I'm definitely going to have to buy this book! I really, really want to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome contest and congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poison Study was a really good book. How did you get the author to donate one for the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Gabby! And I can't wait to see what you cook up next Kirthi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooo much for the opportunity!! You know how difficult is to find books in other countries (like mine)!
    I really want to read this book, everyone keeps saying its excellent ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger