New Template!

06 January 2010

It's a New Year (it WAS a few days ago...) so I finally changed my boring blog template to "Green Scrapbook" I couldn't find any blog templates to fit my style, but I finally did! I'm going to be updating all my widgets, and my blogroll! I'd love to hear from new and old bloggers to get to know more people, so please leave your blog URL so I can add you! And if you have a blog button, then please tell me so I can put your blog button on instead of your link! Check my current blog roll to see if your already on there before you comment for me to add you :)

How do you like my new template :D ?

Thanks, I'm so excited!

12 thoughts:

  1. This template looks really good! It's clean and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new template, it's cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new template Kirthi! Hope you had a great new year! Hope to see you around, no more P.E. together...:( oh well, I can still see you and we can e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new template! It's very cute and crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new layout. It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I have a blog button if you'd rather put that up than the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice looking template. The colors are soothing. I too changed my template :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Your new template is so cute! I colors are clean and pretty (like priya said)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!!! its clean, easy to read...gorgeous and big!!! beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this template. It reminds me of a cover of a really good book I like. It's unique.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger