My blog button!

30 January 2010


Thanks to Emma Michaels for making amazing blog buttons that I could choose from! She generously made me some for Pages, and some for Dreamer! I picked my two favorites, the Dreamer one isn't working, (I think) I don't know because I don't do technology, but I'll get it up soon! It'd be great if you could attach this to your blog!




Gorgeous isn't it?

Here's the Dreamer button! I love it so much!

http://flyawaywriting.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/Secret_Sara/Blog/DreamerBackground-1.jpg"/>



13 thoughts:

  1. Very cute! I've added it to my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...actually it didn't work...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh - I feel like I should note that opinions only has one p. . .
    and it did work for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's officially on my blog button slideshow- it's very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So will be adding this to my sidebar soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it possible to make a spoiler button in blogger blog posts I don't know java script and know very basic HTML only. I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby Care: You could message Emma a request!
    Gaby: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did put up the Pages one, but Dreamer still isn't working. Let me know when it is!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger