Sherry Salach from Flipping Pages for All Ages awarded me the Happy 101 award! The rules for this award are:
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Try and do at least one of them today.
- Tag ten bloggers that brighten your day.
- Link back to the person that tagged you.
- The sunshine on my face every sleepy morning
- Getting a book that I've been wanting for a long time
- Eating chocolate and reading Harry Potter
- Listening to my favorite music on a glum day
- Doing something good for someone who deserves it
- Vacuuming my carpet (in my bedroom) until it fluffs to it's fluffiest
- Getting handwritten mail (not junk-mail!)
- Spending quality time with my family
- Giving and getting
- Being alive!
The Humane Award from Cate at Sparrow Review! Thanks so much Cate! :)
So the nominee's will be combined, two blog awards for each person! :)
The Humane Award is the award that goes to the bloggers who comment and keep up with my blog. Their kind words never fail to make my day! I've become very close to these bloggers: my blogging buddies :D I want to thank them for being so wonderfully amazing! I nominate these people:
- Book Crazy Jenn from Book Crazy
- Heather from The Secret Adventures of Writergirl
- Isadora from The Depth of Words
- Liz from Cleverly Inked
- Lori from Pure Imagination
- Sarah from Sarah's Journal (I love reading her Obscure Fairy Tale Posts
- Maire from Monster of Books
- Brizmus from Brizmus Blogs Books
- Shweta from Book Journal
- Amanda (Wings) at The Cookbook
- Bookalicious Ramblings
- Melissa from I swim for oceans
- Nikkilou from Life
- Choco from In Which A Girl Reads
- Milli from Doodle Reads
- Kendrebelle Logan
- Roma from Read the Night Away