Blog Award time! 17 nominees!

10 January 2010

I've been getting a lot of feed on my blog with blog awards, they seem to be flying around everywhere! Now it's time to spread the fun!

Sherry Salach from Flipping Pages for All Ages awarded me the Happy 101 award! The rules for this award are:

  • List 10 things that make you happy.
  • Try and do at least one of them today.
  • Tag ten bloggers that brighten your day.
  • Link back to the person that tagged you.
Ten things that make me happy!
  1. The sunshine on my face every sleepy morning
  2. Getting a book that I've been wanting for a long time
  3. Eating chocolate and reading Harry Potter
  4. Listening to my favorite music on a glum day
  5. Doing something good for someone who deserves it
  6. Vacuuming my carpet (in my bedroom) until it fluffs to it's fluffiest
  7. Getting handwritten mail (not junk-mail!)
  8. Spending quality time with my family
  9. Giving and getting
  10. Being alive!
Now to tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day! I received a similar award:
The Humane Award from Cate at Sparrow Review! Thanks so much Cate! :)
So the nominee's will be combined, two blog awards for each person! :)
The Humane Award is the award that goes to the bloggers who comment and keep up with my blog. Their kind words never fail to make my day! I've become very close to these bloggers: my blogging buddies :D I want to thank them for being so wonderfully amazing! I nominate these people:
I'm going to stop at 17, the Wizarding World's coming-of-age age! :D
-Happy Reading!

8 thoughts:

  1. Awww thank you so much! I've never won the Humane Award before! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you!!!

    you make my day with your comments as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u soo much Kirthi.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards and thanks so much for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger