100 Follower Contest! CLOSED

28 January 2010


Here's a picture ( above) of the swag (book not included) from Kimberly's blog.
The other cool stickers aren't on here)

I finally finished planning my biggest contest (so far!)
ever! I'm so excited! Kimberly Derting, author of The Body Finder, has generously
offered a ginourmous swag pack to the contest! I'll be giving away a copy of Coffeehouse Angel
(I'll have a review up soon!)! Fill out THIS FORM and include your e-mail in the name slot, or comment with your e-mail!
This contest is for U.S. Residents only, and it ends February 27th 2010!

1st place winner- Coffeehouse Angel (paperback) + signed bookmark
2nd place winner- signed poster + tote bag + signed bookmark
3rd place winner- 2 stickers + 2 (different) stickers+ signed bookmark


Rules:
Comment of this post, can be about anything
Fill out the form

Can, but don't have to:
Become a follower of my blog (only if you're interested!) +10
Link this contest anywhere- extra points
Be a follower of Kimberly Derting's blog +20

48 thoughts:

  1. Congrats on 100! And, pshh, of course I would want to be your follower. :D

    And, side note, I just noticed you said you got glasses because of reading, lol! Same here though. *sigh* Darn that flashlight reading under the covers. I'm getting my new glasses soon (for class), and I look so nerdy wearing them. Sort of cool, but ehh, not-so-much at the same time. I picked black rim ones, hehe. What do your glasses look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on 100 followers. Forgot to put my email in the form, its hauntingorchid (at) aol (dot) com. Hope it's okay to put it here since I forgot to add it in. :)
    Orchid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 that is sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot 100 followers! So happy for you, I love your blog! :)

    Awesome contest by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so awesome that you have 100 followers, yay!! Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the contest! It is amazingness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Kirthi! I wish I could enter, but I hate using the Blogger follower system - I use Google Reader instead.

    wv- kills :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great contest :) And congrats on the 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on over 100 followers, Kirthi! I am so glad I follow your blog...I look forward to reading it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Great contest, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oops forgot to include my email

    Raelena
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your over 100 followers!! And thanks for hosting such an awesome contest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations of 100 follower contest post. nice followers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the great contest!

    Stacey B.
    xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, 100! That's so great! Thanks for hosting the contest!

    Taylor M.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They have a contest that asks for ideas for new loot and want it sent through twitter. I have never done twitter before. I opened an account, became a follower of Mafia Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on 100! Thanks for the generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on reaching so many followers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the followers!

    Great contest.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on reaching 100 followers. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so jealous you got this one already. Good for you! Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great giveaway - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My best buddy loved Coffeehouse Angel, and I'm very interested in seeing why. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the 100 followers! Isn't it a great feeling? And I've heard such great things about both books, great choices!

    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm totally checking out your blog. Looks like fun! thanks for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is probably a stupid question, but this is a YA book, isn't it?
    It looks so familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi I just saw this in my sis's shared folders and thought I'd join in! I'm glad you got to one hundred that must be an awesome feeling. I doubt I'll get there anytime soon lol.
    Good luck!
    Jennifer B.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the contest! I've been really wanting to read this book, and congrats on the 100 followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. CONGRATULATIONS on your 100 followers - now many more than 100 but WOOT that's so awesome - congratulations.

    The Body Finder sounds just amazing I cant WAIT to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on your followers! That is so amazing.

    PS. I am a follower of Kimberly's blog, but I did not see that option in the form.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on so many followers. I still haven;t read Coffehouse Angel... instead I have read The Espressologist.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yay 100 Followers, that's great!! Great prizes available, I hope I win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on the 100 followers! That's a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. congrats on reach 100 followers and plus one...I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats! I would dearly love to win a copy of this novel.
    +10 old follower
    +20 new follower on Kimberly's Blog

    knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wohoo, congrats! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats! Good luck reaching higher and higher numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats on almost 150! Thanks for this amazing contest!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great blog and reviews-thanks!

    Hope to read more

    spottoread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yeah!! 100 Followers! Congrats! This is an awesome prize package! I would LOVE to win! Thanks for the chance.

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger