'Tis the Season of Giving!

13 December 2009


No, I haven't received these blog awards, I've just plucked them off of websites and blogs and splattered it on this post! AND now! For the Cleverly Written award to:

1. Maya Ganesan from allegro
2. Erin from Miss Erin
3. Danielle from Sesquipedalian
4. Sweetest in the Gale
5. Rose from Sincerely From, Rose Cunningham



The Gorgeous Blogger Award goes to:

1. Jaime and Tamiasmom from Revenge of the Book Nerds
2. Kate from The Neverending Shelf
3. Tena from Crazy Book Slut
4. Chioma from Black and Blue Ink
5. Casey from A Passion for Books


ALSO, thanks Milli for the "Not Strange but Unique" award!

I usually only give away awards to book blogs and writing blogs, I guess it's just because I don't really explore blogs outside those categories. I really hope to diversify my reading over time :D Thanks to everyone for their blogs, and their comments, and just for existing. Happy Holidays! Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas!

10 thoughts:

  1. Thanks so much for the award, and congrats on getting them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Awesome. I love to see my awardeing spread!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kirthi!You've just gotten an award! Come pick it up at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award...I am very flattered. Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you so much for the award, Kirthi! I really appreciate. It's my first blog award! How do you get the pictures? Thanks again! You are an awesome friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome everyone! Just spreading the joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger