Random Humor

24 November 2009

I know this is totally un-related to books, but I just thought everyone needed a good laugh.

1. Pardoning the Turkey- I got this off of another blog post, but I forgot which.


2. Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Bloopers (Most Favorite Movie)


3. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 At World's End Bloopers (Johnny Depp is hilarious)


4. Charlie the Unicorn (This is a strange video...but I cracked up anyways!)


If you have any other funny videos to suggest, please do! :)

4 thoughts:

  1. Love these. So glad you found a use for the turkey clip. ^_^ And now you know about Presidential pardons. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea the president had to pardon a turkey until I saw this, thanks Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the other charlie videos are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first one is from the west wing

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger