Interview with Maire!

29 November 2009


This is my first interview1 I'm interviewing Maire (Maura), a 16 year old book reviewer from Canada on her blog, Monster of Books. 6, being my lucky number, is the number of questions I asked Maire!

1. Chocolate or No Chocolate?
Definitely Chocolates!!! I don't know what I do without chocolates. I eat them, I bake with them, and I eat them. :)

2. What was your most embarrassing moment?

I can't think of my "most" embarrassing moment at the the moment, but I remember one that stands out. When I was 13, Me, my friend, and this girl I rather disliked all sat in the field behind my elementary school. Of Course at the time, I just sat down without looking. Anyways, all three of us are talking, and talking away. In the middle of our conversation,I don't remember why, but I stood up. The girl who I disliked started laughing at me. I didn't know why, and she started to say: "You have gum on the back of your pants!!" Now, I don't know if other people would react this way, but with me being shy and all, I started to turn red. The whole school was outside because it was break time, no one seem to notice the gum stuck to my pants so I rushed to the teacher and asked if I could go inside. He asked why and I told him, feeling totally embarrassed that I had gum stuck to my pants and would like to switch into my gym clothes. So then as we're walking to the school doors he starts lecturing me about how I should watch where I sit and I was blushing red the whole time feeling like a idiot. And to make it more worse the girl who I disliked kept reminding me of the incidents for weeks.

3. What's the best book you've ever read?
This is a hard question. Hmmm, I'm going to use my favorite book for this one. My favorite book of all time is Secrets of the Sirens by Julia Golding. I'm a big fan of all Julia Golding's works and my favorite series written by her is Companion Quartet. The first book in the series is, Secret of the Sirens. I have read that book probably 15 or more times. It is a series that is geared towards younger audiences, but I believe anyone will enjoy it. Why I like it? I have, still to this day not figured out why. I just do. Another awesome series by her is the, Cat Royal series.

4. What's the worst book you've ever read?
I rather not say what is the "worst" book I've ever read, but a book I'm particularly wasn't keened on reading. For me that was, Lord Of The Flies by William Golding. Why I didn't like it, was because it wasn't my type of novel and it was a bit to slow.

5. What's the song your listening to right now?
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga :)

6. Who's your favorite author?
I hope it's ok to have 3!!! My favorite authors of all time are Julia Golding, Rachel Caine, and George MacDonald who wrote, The Princess and The Goblin.

I've had so much fun interviewing Maire, thanks for allowing me to!

2 thoughts:

  1. Great interview! I haven't heard of any of those authors, but they sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger