I won!! and The Honest Scrap Award?

25 November 2009


Sorry, this is my second post today and I'll been trying to keep it to a limit of 1.

I've won my first ever contest in the blogging world! I won a copy of Life After Genius from Tena from Crazy Book Slut. Thanks Tena, I can't wait to review this book :)

I hope this is the first of many more to come!

I also got awarded the Honest Scrap Award from Heather at The Secret Adventures of WriterGirl!

And I've recently got another award from Choco from In Which A Girl Reads. I have to write 10 honest things about myself for each award, does that mean I have to do 20 things? Sadly, my life hasn't been that exciting, so...any ideas?

2 thoughts:

  1. kirthi
    ur an amazing person
    1. u LOVE PAPER
    2. u want to help save trees

    thats enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Didem, that gives me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger