Happy Thanksgiving

26 November 2009

The most American holiday is here! There are a lot to be thankful for today, here are a few:
  • I'm thankful for having avid readers following my blog and just visiting. Thanks for your support!
  • I'm thankful for my friends that comfort me and keep me company. I couldn't have made it without you guys
  • I'm thankful for having creative authors who continue to come out with amazing books
  • I'm thankful for my parents, who aid me with everything I choose to do
  • I'm thankful for going to school, for getting an education while others in this world can't
  • I'm thankful for happiness and laughter that makes life brighter
  • I'm thankful for being alive
  • I'm thankful that I have a house to live in and food in the pantry
  • I'm thankful that I'm not poor, living in a place with a low standard of living
  • I'm thankful that I have an older brother, Karthik, who helps me with all (some) of the stuff I can't do myself.
  • I'm thankful for music (Celtic, New Age, Indian..) and movies that make me happy (Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Narnia...)
  • I'm thankful that I have all that I have
  • I'm thankful that I'm me.
What are you thankful for? :) Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Eat more turkey! The picture of the turkey below may seem offensive to some religions, sorry! No offense intended

3 thoughts:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    And you've gotten an award over at my blog :)

    http://inwhichagirl.blogspot.com/2009/11/100-followers-awards-and-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Thanks-Giving!!
    Canadian Thanks-giving was in October, but I just like to say Happy Thanks Giving to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger