Old Books

30 October 2009

From this old record book I kept, which I dug out of the junkyard that is my closet. I'm going to re-read mostly all of them and post a load of reviews. So you know what's coming up:

Reading Chart of August 2008
The Salamander Spell- E.D. Baker
Catherine Called Birdy- Karen Cushman

September 2008
Battle of the Labrynth- Rick Riordan
Down to Earth Guide to Global Warming- David/ Gorden
Once Upon a Marigold- Jean Ferris
No Place for Magic- E.D. Baker
Airman- Eoin Colfer
Dave at Night- Gail Carson Levine
Nobody's Princess- Esther Friesner
Enna Burning- Shannon Hale
Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox- Eoin Colfer
Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code- Eoin Colfer
Princess Ben- Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Ever- Gail Carson Levine
Song of the Sparrow- Lisa Ann Sandell
The Artemis Fowl Files- Eoin Colfer
Duchessina- Carolyn Meyer
East- Edith Pattou
Brisngr- Christopher Paolini
Book of a Thousand Days- Shannon Hale

October 2008
Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony- Eoin Colfer
Mythology- Edith Hamilton
What the Moon Saw- Laura Resau
Leonardo's Shadow- Christopher Grey
Dragons Egg- Sarah L. Thompson
Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen
The Princess and the Hound- Mette Ive Harrison
Red Glass- Laura Resau
Artemis Fowl and the Arctic Incident- Eoin Colfer

November 2008
Tithe- Holly Black
Amazing Grace- Megan Shull
Achilles- Elizabeth Cook
Sirena- Donna Jo Napoli
The Legend of the Wandering King
Hush- Donna Jo Napoli
Brida- Paulo Coelho
Valiant- Holly Black
The Golden Compass- Phillip Pullman
Spinners- Donna Jo Napoli
The Runaway Princess- Kate Coombes
Zel- Donna Jo Napoli
Falconers Knot- Mary Hoffman
Twice Upon a Marigold- Jean Ferris

December 2008
Ironside- Holly Block
Aquamarine- Alice Hoffman
The Subtle Knife- Phillip Pullman
Found- Margaret Peterson Haddix
Inkspell- Cornelia Funke
Tales from the Hood- Michael Buckley
Inkdeath- Cornelia Funke

January 2009
I'd Tell You I love You but then I'd Have to Kill You- Ally Carter
Loving Will Shakespeare- Carolyn Meyer
Odysseus and the Serpent Maze- Yolen/Harris
Nightsong- Michael Cadnum
That Summer- Sarah Dessen
Life as we Knew It- Susan Beth Pffefer
The Adoration of Jenna Fox- Mary E. Pearson
The Fellowship of the Ring- J.R.R. Tolkein
Double Identity- Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Garden of Eve- K.L Going
The Fairies of Nutfolk Wood- Hulman
The Year of the Rat- Grace Lin
Heartbeat- Sharon Creech
Atalanta and the Acadian Beas- Yolen/Harris
Hippolyta and the curse of the Amazons- Yolen/ Harris
Julie- Jean George
Julie's Wolf Pack- Jean George
Tuck Everlasting- Natalie Babbit
Quiver- Stephanie Spinner
Beauty- Robin McKinley
I, Coriander- Sally Gardner

February 2009
I am Rembrandt's Daughter- Lynn Cullen
Nine Days a Queen- Ann Rinaldi
The Alchemyst- Michael Scott
Tiger, Tiger- Lynne Reif Banks
The disruptable history of Frankie....- E. Lockhart
The Tales of Beedle the Bard- J.K. Rowling
Tallulah Falls- Christine Fletcher
Wicked Lovely- Melissa Marr
Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet

October 2009
Crispin the Cross of Lead- Avi
Song of the Buffalo Boy- Sherry Garland
The Boy in Striped Pajamas- John Boyne
kira-kira- Cynthia Kadahota
END OF RECORDING

I stopped recording after February 2009, I just added October just now. I remember everything about all these books, good old memories. I remember Junie B. Jones and Geronimo Stilton. I wish I had started to record all the books I read since I first learned how to read. Now all I have to do is add ALL OF THESE to my Shelfari and Goodreads. Yea, good luck with that. :D

2 thoughts:

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger