Graceling- Kristin Cashore

02 August 2009


Title: Graceling
Author: Kristin Cashore
Summary- the book flap
Reveiw: by Kirthi
Stars: 5

In a world where people born with an extreme skill-called a Grace- are feared and exploited, Katsa carried the burden of a skill even she despises: the Grace of killing. She lives under the command of her uncle Randa, King of the Middluns, and is expected to execute his dirty work, punishing and torturing anyone who displeases him.
When she first meets Prince Po, who is Graced with combat skills, Katsa has no hint of how her life is about to change.
She never expects to become Po's friend.
She never expects to learn a new truth about her own grace- or a terrible secret that lies hidden far away...a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone.

I abosulotly loved this book, I couldn't put it down, and when it was time to go to sleep, I was restless and couldn't wait to wake up in the morning to finish it. My favorite part about this book was how the main character, Katsa, changed throughout this book. It's almost as if I'm proud of her, like a doting mother. The new twists and awesome fights kept me reading. Katsa showed incredible skill and girl-power, and is all I ever wanted in a character: brave, strong, great sense of humor, and very human feelings.

Here's Kristin Cashore's blog: www.kristincashore.blogspot.com

2 thoughts:

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger