Evermore by Alyson Noel

16 July 2009


Evermore by Alyson Noel
After a horrible car accident that claims the lives of her family, Ever survives and is "gifted" with the ability to see peoples aura's, hear their thoughts and know their entire life's stories by touching them. Ever doesn't like her abilites and avoids contact from everyone. At her new high school she's known as a freak, a hoody wearing, sunglassed, I-pod freak.
Damen, the new guy at school, gorgeous and hot, is the only person that can silence noisy thoughts and all the random energy in her head. He brings her a world of mystery and magic and love.

I rate this book with 5 stars.


Heres the book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ7IsA79ck

3 thoughts:

  1. I really need to get my hands on this book. So many people have loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read this for ages... great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger