The Twilight Song

28 June 2009

So i was listening to some songs on my I-pod last night, and I had been re-reading the twilight series before i went to bed. I was listening to this one song, and it seemed to be a song meant for New Moon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-5zxvrLmk

Someone Said Goodbye, by Enya. Here are the lyrics, see if you can relate to it!

Summer. When the day is over
there’s a heart a little colder;
someone said goodbye,----------------------------------------Edward
but you don’t know why.
Somewhere there is someone keeping
All the tears they have been weeping,----------------------------------------Bella
Someone said goodbye,
But you don’t know why.

Is there a reason
Why a broken heart begins to cry?----------------------------Bella
Is there a reason
You were lost although you don’t know why?--------------------Bella felt lost and empty without Edward
Give me a reason
Why you never want to say goodbye.----------------Bella wanted Edward forever
If there’s a reason,
I don’t know why.

Always looking for meaning,
All the time you keep believing,------------------------Bella some what beleived Edward would come back
But I don’t know why
You won’t say goodbye.

Even when the sun is shining
You don’t see the silver lining,-----------Bella was always glum and depressed
But I don’t know why
You won’t say goodbye.

Is there a reason
Why a broken dream can never fly?
Is there a reason
You believe and then you close your eyes?------even when Bella believed Edward would come back, she thought that he didn't like her and WOULDN'T come back
Give me a reason
Why you hide away so much inside.
If there’s a reason,
I don’t know why.

Is there a reason
Why a broken heart begins to cry?
Is there a reason
You were lost although you don’t know why?
Give me a reason
Why you never want to say goodbye.
If there’s a reason,
I don’t know why.
I don’t know why.
I don’t know why.
I don’t know why.

1 thoughts:

  1. I just finished my short story "Xetragade". It can be found at my "I'm Never Write" blog now, or on my "ink-link" blog at the end of this week. Read it and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger