A soon to be book

15 January 2009


Okay, you might have seen this blog on my site before, but I don't care. The Tarterrier Series is going to be published eventually, but for NOW the chapters are posted on the soon-to-be- author's blog
http://tarterrior.blogspot.com/

Its a great fantasy book, but instead of having human heroes, their dragons. Typical fantasy stories with enemies and battles. I like it so far, its really detailed and I'm not surprised if it ever does get published.

2 thoughts:

  1. HOWEVER, I will tell you that it is only your typical fantasy story on the SURFACE. It DOES have MANY battles and enemies, but the story itself is not what you'd expect. A LOT of twists and turns that other authors don't usually like to do. Very unexpected.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger