2009

01 January 2009

Become more interested in understanding others that being understood - Barbara Ann Kipfer

I wish you all a happy new year, have good luck even though you don't believe in it.
To be happy, decide to stop being unhappy- Barbara Ann Kipfer.

My New Years resolutions:

I will.....................


  • Be a better person
  • Be as nice as possible to others
  • understand and put myself in other peoples shoes
  • be thankful for all that I have, and not envy others
  • live a creative life
  • not regret decisions that I made before, because it has already been done, and I can't go back to change it
  • work hard and strive for success
  • earn my money fairly
  • do extra chores for the proud feeling, (no pay)
Thanks to Barbara Ann Kipfer and her book (my Book of 2009) Instant Karma. Theres a lot of good statements in there to become a better person, and have good fortune. Some of the bullets are from her book. Its a must have book.

4 thoughts:

  1. how nice *---*
    I'd like to be ur friend. i saw that you like enya and hp, i love them both! see ya, :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ok then.

    There are a load of boys who like Twilight now. I think Robert Pattinson was better at playing Cedric Diggory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiki- OHYES. Sorry for intruding. Anyway, Rob Pattinson was way better as Cedric. :)
    Also, Kiki, have you read 'Inkheart'? They're making a movie about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they already made the movie, scroll down and you'll see InkDeath. Thats the last book to the trilogy.

    Its okay if you like "Edward" but to be honest, he's more like himself as Cedric without make-up or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger