Michael Buckley and the Grimm sisters

13 December 2008



How would you like it if everyone of your favorate fairy-tale characters hated you, excpet a few? Thats what its like for The Grimm sisters and their grandmother, Relda. The Brothers Grimm brought all the fairy-tale characters to Fairyport Landing, where the were trapped by a magical spell that blocks them inside. The Scarlet Hand, a group of Everafters that want to dominate the world, destroy and create weird and scary mysteries, and the Grimm Sisters have to solve them, after all, they ARE detectives.

The characters in the book are amazing, my favorate is Puck the Trickster King. He's an imature everafter that comes up with the most gruesome pranks to play on Sabrina and Daphne Grimm, like glueing Sabrina's head to a basketball and stuffing Sabrina's pillow with cow manure. How diaboilical. The whole series is amazing so far, Michael Buckley ROCKS

2 thoughts:

  1. YOU UPDATED IT!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, in response to the comment you posted on my blog, no. Sadly it is not published yet, but I hope to attract agents through this blog so that I can make that dream a reality. It is EXTREMELY difficult to get an agent at my age (only eighteen), but I hope to be able to get one soon. Thank you so much for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger