Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

23 December 2008


I'm still reading Inkdeath, but so far its incredible. Fenoglio the author is losing control of his story, Mo is becoming more and more like the Bluejay, Dustfinger is dead, Farid and Meggie are in love, Roxane is in pain, Resa is carrying a second child, The Adderhead is still immortal, The Milksop is becoming rich, and Orpheous is becoming even more rich with laods of silver. Violente is planning to overthrow her father, Jacopo is looking more and more like his father, Cosimo the Fair, and Farid needs Orpheous to write Dustfinger back from the White Women. Apparently, a whole lot is going on because this is the last book to the Inkheart Trilogy. The plot thickens with twists and ties, I can't put the darn book down. The book Inkheart became a movie, but I haven't watched this, because I hate it when movie producers try to imitate and try to create the story again on film, because it ruins how I imagined the story in my head. Well, enjoy


later....

HOLY COW! ok, theres this like disfigured love triangle going on! Meggie sort of doesn't like Farid that much, and Doria likes Meggie, but Farid still likes Meggie. !!!!!!!!!


Ok, I finished it. About 600 pages, and really nice. Apparently, Meggie chooses Doria and leaves Farid. I think that I like Doria better. The end of the story is the most thrilling part, where everything must be done in a short period of time. Mo has to destroy the White Book, or the Book that gives the Adderhead immortality, or else the White Women (daughters of Death) will take him and his daughter Meggie. 2 lives for the price of 1.


Notice that this picture in the middle of the cover is shaped like a skull

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger