Another Artemis Fowl post

03 December 2008


Artemis Fowl is one of my all-time favorate books with Harry Potter. Artemis's genius is hilarious and super cool. Its one of those action/fantasy stories, where Artemis is a 14 year old super-genius who is involved with the LEP and the fairy people underground. the technology used by the LEP is extremely advanced, almost all due to Foaly, a centuar that invented handy devices and computer technology.

Holly Short is a pretty fairy who's great-great-great-great-great etc... grandfather was Cupid. Holly is one of the only fairy people (with Foaly and others) who are in contact with Artemis and joins him in these AWESOME adventures. The most recent book published is Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox. Check my previous post on Artemis Fowl for the whole series. I still haven't gotten hold of the Artemis Fowl Graphic Novel, its one of those comic books. But I don't like the cartoons, because I always have a different image of Artemis in my mind, and the Artemis in the cartoons look nothing like what I have in mind. If your like me, then don't read the Graphic Novel (you can see why I chose that certain image above). I have a picture that does resemble my veiw of Artemis, look below

4 thoughts:

  1. this is pissy
    i cant be a follower!!
    i am PISSSSSSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. only you CAN'T
    don't you insult my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?
    im not insulting ur blog!
    ur getting WEIRDER BY THE DOZEN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    heeeeeeeeeelp me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry. Didn't read it right. weirder by the dozen? Its weirder by the day or by the week or by the month or by the hour, or by the minute, or by the second, or by the micro second, or by a nano second, or by the half a second, or by every 30 minutes...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger